JOIN US NOW AT RAISETHERIVER

Saturday, November 3, 2007

RTR Challenge- BurnleyMik

1) You've got three and a half hours. How much do you think you will make??

Realistically, I would be happy to finish the challenge in profit. If i could double the initial investment then I would think I would be in a good position on the RTRC hall of fame.

2) How are you going to start the challenge??

Well cash games are not my strong point, as most of you know! ;o) so I think I am going to fire up 2 $3 SnG's and one smaller buy-in and see if i can make a profit from those. They will have to be turbo's though due to the time restrictions.

3) You're up to $25 after an hour. What do you do in that situation??

Ooooh! if I am I will be happy bunny, thats for sure! If by some miracle I don't donk it off in the first games and I do get so high, I may start to mix the SnG's and cash games to try and speculate to accumulate.

4) And when are you doing the challenge??

I will be attempting the challenge this Sunday afternoon (4th November), most likely.

5) If you donk out in twenty minutes, will you be brave enough to show your face in the RTR games on sunday night??

Of course! I have more front than the Great Wall of China!!!