JOIN US NOW AT RAISETHERIVER

Monday, November 5, 2007

RTR Challenge -Matty H - Pre Match Interview

1) You've got three and a half hours. How much do you think you will make?? I'll be happy to make profit.
It's not an easy challenge. If you can double your money here you are doing incredibly well. So any profit will do

2) How are you going to start the challenge??
I liked Miks idea of playing a couple of $3.40 10 seat turbos. I will start with two of them and see how I get on from there. My other options will depend on how I do in these two. I'm tempted to plough the rest into a cash game, but unlike Miks challenge I wont be wittling away at the 1 and 2 cents tables. I'll join a 10 and 25 cent 6 seater and attempt a risky hit and run. Like I say though, this will depend on how my two sit and goes go

3) You're up to $25 after an hour. What do you do in that situation??
Apart from wondering how I'll almost certainly put 10 bucks of it into a cash game and attempt to at least double it before scarpering. Will probably donk another $3.40 into another stt seeing as they had been kind to me if I'm that much in profit

4) And when are you doing the challenge??
Monday the 5th of November starting around 9pm all being well, but will confirm on the RTR Forum tomorrow

5) If you donk out in twenty minutes, will you be brave enough to show your face in the RTR games on sunday night??
Hell yeah baby! I win it every week

No comments: